We want to make sure you are getting the most out of every Wild Zora product you have! Whether it's breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack-time, we've got delicious and healthy ideas that are super convenient.
Hot Cereal Breakfast Balls
Our amazing ambassador Tracey from @wholedailylife came up with this recipe and we absolutely love it! It's such a simple way to make something new from our hot cereals that you can prepare the night before, and take with you in the morning!
All you have to do is add 2 TBSP of your favorite nut butter to your favorite Instant Grain-Free Hot Cereal, roll into a couple of balls, and refrigerate!
Add Toppings to Hot Cereals
You have been sending us all the ways you like to add to your Hot Cereals, and we are loving it! Here are some great toppings to dress up your breakfast.
- Fresh fruit
- Nut Butters
- Plain Yogurt
- Jelly & Jam
- Raw Honey
Easy 10-Minute Lunch for Two
My kids are doing school from home now, and I don't always have the time to whip them up a lunch from scratch. But, I want to know that they are getting veggies and protein and not just snacking on carbs and sugar!
Here is a super simple way to make a 10-minute nutrient dense gluten-free lunch for two:
- Add hot water to the Paleo Meal to Go of your choice! I also like to add a tablespoon of grass-fed ghee to add some healthy fats to this meal. Cover the meal and let rehydrate while you prepare the sides.
- Prepare whatever veggies you have on hand, fresh or frozen. I had broccoli which I steamed while I cut up cucumbers and washed carrots and cherry tomatoes. I find that if I prepare a few different, small portions of veggies for my kids, they will enjoy them.
- After 10-minutes, I gave the meal another quick stir and divided it into two portions with veggies on the side. Done!
This is my GO TO meals for my kids at home. I get peace of mind knowing they are fueled with healthy food and it only takes a few minutes.
5-Minute Afternoon Snack with My Daughter
Our daughter Abbey was the inspiration for our Instant Healthy Soups! She loves soup and asked me if I could make her an instant option for when she got home from school.
Since these soups are a snack at 50 calories, we sometimes like to bulk them up with some other ingredients and toppings to make them a more substantial snack or meal.
Here are some of our favorite ways to make the soups our own:
- I like to add a soft boiled egg to my soup and eat it for breakfast! The yolk thickens the soup up and adds richness. Plus, I'll throw some chives on top for some extra flavor.
- Abbey likes to boil noodles in her soup and make a cup of ramen. Then, she adds some frozen veggies, like peas and carrots, to simmer in the broth for a minute. If you want to make a similar experience but keep it gluten-free, I recommend rice noodles or rice!
- I almost always add a tablespoon of grass-fed ghee to these soups to make them extra rich and fatty!
- Our ambassador Tracey from @wholedailylife adds sweet potato leftovers, eggs and avocados to our lemon chicken soup here for a full meal!
Easy Dinner For Travel
While we are not exactly traveling the world right now, we are still taking road trips and potentially visiting family for the holidays. It can be so hard when you are visiting family to cater to your dietary needs. We like to always bring some of our Paleo Meals to Go in case we need a fast and easy option in a hotel or at someone else's home.
For these meals, you just need hot water and 10-minutes to rehydrate!
Our savory meals are:
- Gluten-Free & Grain-Free
- AIP-Friendly Options
- No Sugar Added
Ready to stock up on some Wild Zora? Check out some great bulk options here or try one of everything to see what you like!