- 1 small watermelon, diced
- 3 c baby arugula
- 1 tbsp mint, finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- ¼ tsp sea salt (plus more to taste)
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
¼ tsp balsamic glaze (plus more for drizzle)
- Cube watermelon into bite size pieces.
- Combine lime juice, apple cider vinegar, salt, garlic powder and balsamic glaze in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the watermelon to your serving bowl, filled with arugula.
- Add in half the mint and your vinaigrette and toss.
- Drizzle with more balsamic glaze and top with a pinch of sea salt.
**Sprinkle with feta if that’s your thing! I found many AIP and Vegan recipes online!
**If you’re bringing this to a party, I recommend bringing all the components separately and make just before serving.
**If needed, chop the watermelon the night before and drain any excess liquid before adding to the salad.
**The salt will draw out a lot of moisture from the watermelon so if you’re serving a large group, make small batches at a time.